LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS :
MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP 2012-13
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Fresh and Renewal for the Academic Year 2012-2013
Last Updated Date & Time : 21 June 2012 ; 6.00 pm
- Engineering & Technology Courses (B.E., B.Tech., M.E., M.Tech., MCA)
- Medicine & Paramedical (MBBS,BUMS,BAMS,BHMS,MD,BPT,MPT,BOT,MOT,B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, BDS, MDS)
- Fashion Technology (B.FTech, M.FTech)
- Management (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Exec-PGDM)
- Pharmacy (B.Pharma, M.Pharma)
- Architecture & Design (B.Arch, ID, BCT, PL, PGD)
- Hotel Management (BHM & CT)
- Applied Arts & Craft ( APD, FA, FAD)
- Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc., & A.H.PG)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Institute of Cost and work Accountancy (ICWA)
- Company Secretary (CS) and Law (LLB,LLM) for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs Government of India.
- To be eligible for applying scholarship, students should have scored not less than 50% marks in the previous years final examination.
- The annual income of the student's parents/ guardian from all sourses should not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs. Enclose attested copy of Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Original Income Affidavit.
- The students who have been sanctioned GOI scholarship for 2011-12 are eligible to apply for renewal for 2012-13, on scoring 50% and above marks in the previous years final examination.
- A Xerox copy of the receipt for having paid the college fee should be enclosed along with the application.
- Every applicant who applies for renewal of scholarship should Indicate their SB Account Number along with the bank's IFSC Code Number & full bank address in the ONLINE application so that the scholarship can directly be transferred to the account through ECS.
- The student should register only once for online Scholarship. If there is any mistake while submitting online application it should be brought to the notice of the Director. Corrections will be done at Directorate office only.
- Applicants with less than 50% marks in the previous years final exam are not eligible
- Applications received after last date will not be considered (Except Renewals).
- Incomplete Application and Incomplete documents will not be considered.
- If student is having any back logs in any semester he/she is not eligible.
- They should read the instructions given in the “Student Module” in the website www.momascholarship.gov.in before forwarding online application.
- The eligible students must log on www.momascholarship.gov.in OSMS (Online Scholarship Management System for Merit Cum Means) in the Ministry website i.e www.minorityaffairs.gov.in and fill the ONLINE APPLICATION.
- After filling the ONLINE application, students are advised to read twice and confirm the details entered & then submit the online application.
- Takeout the printouts of the duly filled in application forms & submit the same along with all the required documents duly certified by the Principal of the concern College/Institution & submit /post it to theDirectorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V.Towers, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-560001, on or before the last date fixed for submission of online applications.(hard copies)
- Photocopy of 12th std/ 2nd PUC marks card & previous years marks card- for under graduation students.
- Photocopy of graduation marks cards (All Semesters/Years) for PG students.
- Photocopy of Income Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/ Income Affidavit in a
- Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/-
- Photocopy of the fee receipt for the current year.
- 2 Passport size photos.
- A Xerox copy of the Bank Pass Book (first Page) indicating A/C No. & IFSC code etc.
30 September 2012
(Except for Renewals)
For More Details contact:
20th Floor, V V Towers,
Dr BR Ambedkar Veedhi,
Contact number:- 080-22863618/22863617/22865958/22863845